PUBG Mobile (MOBILE)
$100 + 2,000 uc
Date & Time
16 Aug 2019
60 minutes before start
- Prior to registration, all team members and Captain must be registered on GAMEREADY
- All team members must be friends with the Captain on GAMEREADY. YOU MAY ONLY ADD GAMEREADY FRIENDS AS TEAMMATES ON THE REGISTRATION FORM, PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
- To register, the Captain should fill out the registration form by clicking the big yellow "Join Tournament" button below the poster on this page.
- On successful registration, all players are automatically added to the tournament group chat, where Tournament Admin/Marshal will follow up with players for further instructions.
- Any question kindly join this channel : https://discord.gg/Krj8Y6f
GAME : PUBG MOBILE
REGISTRATION FEES : $5.00
FORMAT : TPP MODE
PRIZE POOL : $100.00 + 2,000 UC ( prize cash will increase if total team more than 50teams )
MAXIMUM SLOTS : Unlimited
QUALFYING DATE : 16/08/2019 - 17/08/2019 (FIRDAY - SATURDAY)
GRAND FINALS : 18/08/2019 (SUNDAY)
TIME : 07:30 PM - 11:30 PM (GMT +8.00 SG TIME)TOURNAMENT FORMAT1.
- 16 teams pergroup
- 3 games All TPP mode
- Sanhok , Erangel , Miramar
- TOP 3 every each group move Quarter final / grand final
GRAND FINAL ROUND
- 16 teams
- 4 games All TPP mode
- Sanhok , Erangel , Vikendi , Miramar
Prize Pool Distribution
CHAMPION : $100.00 +10,000 GR Points
1ST RUNNER UP : 1,000 UC + 7,000 GR Points
2ND RUNNER UP : 600 UC + 5,000 GR Points
4TH PLACE : 400 UC + 3,000 GR Points
5TH PLACE - 16TH PLACE : 1,500 GR Points ( EACH TEAM )
About The Organizer
GameReady is a Malaysian tech startup working on an esports platform that offers the most accessible competitive gaming experience for professional and casual gamers alike.
We give our partners an esports platform to build their brand and engage the esports ecosystem and youth. GameReady aims to give gamers a progression and direct path to competing for esports professionally.
Rules & Regulations
1.1. Players must obey the PUBG Mobile User Agreement.
1.2. Players and teams should set official player and team names in the game client.
1.3. All players are not allowed to broadcast the games they are playing.
1.4. Players are forbidden to leave the playing area without administrator’s permission until the end of a match.
1.5. After the start of a match, only players, are allowed to stay in the playing area.
1.6 Players seating will be assigned by on site marshalls.
1.7 Only hand-written or printed notes/stats are allowed. Using any electronic versions is prohibited.
1.8 Participants below 18 years old must receive parents approval on participation.
1.9 During the matches, players have to keep the stage tables clean from food, drinks, trash, etc. Please place your drinks underneath the table during an official match.
1.10 Teams and players are only allowed to join ONE session ONLY either morning or afternoon sessions.
1.11 Players is allowed to compete with personal accounts. Players is allowed to use their own devices during the tournament period.
1.14 The following is a non exhaustive list of restricted sponsors:
— Non -"over-the-counter" drugs
— Firearms, handguns, ammunition providers
— Pornographic imagery or products
— Tobacco products
2. Refereeing and Controversial Situations
2.1 Schedule and refereeing for every single match is done by the match admin. The admin will make decisions according to these regulations and inform teams. In extraordinary situations or in situations which are not described here, the main admin will be the one to make a decision.
2.2 From teams’ sides, only the captain, coach, manager, or team owner may communicate about any issues or controversial situations.
— Protests have to be filled within 15 minutes after the match finish, otherwise they can't be used to influence the result.
2.3 Decisions about the controversial situations can only be made by the Main Admin.
2.4 Admins’ decisions are ultimate and are not open to discussion.
2.5 If two teams played a match and no protests are filed in the succeeding 15 minutes, it cannot be replayed under any circumstances.
2.6 Event Team has the right to override any decision made by the admins.
3. Disciplinary Punishments and Fines
3.1 For breaking the rules of these regulations there are disciplinary punishments and fines.
3.2 Being late for 20 minutes — Default loss in this certain game.
3.3 Breaks for participants between maps during whole event are 10 minutes maximum, teams have to be ready to start the match by that time.
3.4 Players, coaches, managers or any other team representatives are prohibited to make bets — Default loss and disqualification.
3.5 Sabotaging the match, unauthorized quit. — Default loss and disqualification.
3.6 Insulting opponents, provocation
— Repeating the offense - Default loss.
3.7 Insulting administration — Default loss.
3.8 Using side programs affecting game process / 3rd party applications — Default loss and disqualification.
If a punishment is not described in the ruleset, the main admin may use any sanction or fine, depending on the situation and the regulations.
4. Match Procedure
4.3 Number of players
4.5 Coaches/Friends/family members
4.7 Scripts & Macros
4.10 Leaving the Server
4.11 Tie Breaker
6. Usage of Bugs, Glitches & Exploits
6.1 To keep tournaments as efficient as possible, Event Team reserves the right to disqualify any teams. This will only be done in cases where a team purposefully stalls or attempts to block the tournament from starting.
6.2 Usage of Reshade, SweetFX, VibranceGUI, and other 3rd party programs that enhance, add, modify, or remove game appearance, color, or files, is strictly prohibited during this event.
6.3 You as a player are not allowed to add, modify or remove game files from their intended state. Any such manipulation will result in immediate disqualification.
6.4 Intentionally changing your character's angle to look through a texture or object is prohibited.
6.5 Players that got caught cheating the team will be disqualified and will be ban on the next tournament.
6.6 Usage of Bugs, Glitches & Exploits
Failure to report to the admins in case of emergencies ( not able to attend ) or player change /Team name changes / Logo changes :
The guidelines for reporting for such cases are as mentioned below :
*THIS PUNISHMENTS IS FOR THE ORGANIZATION MANAGING THE PLAYERS AND THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES. TEAMS WHO OWNS THIS PLAYER WILL BE FOLLOWING THE RULES STATED HERE AND MAY NOT ATTEMPT TO SHORTEN / BANISH THE PUNISHMENT ONTO SAID PLAYER, THE MANAGEMENT WHO DIRECTLY MANAGES THE PLAYERS WILL NOT BE UNBAN FROM THE LIST IF THEY HAVE RECRUITED NEW PLAYERS TO THE TEAM. NEW PLAYERS WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME CONSEQUENCES BY JOINING THE BANNED ORGANIZATION*
1. Participation is at your own risk. PARTICIPANTS must follow the rules, use caution, and take care of PARTICIPANT'S own health. ORGANIZERS are not liable for any losses in relation to the event, directly or indirect, for example in case of a canceled event, electrical failure or similar. No person or persons shall hold Event Team liable.
2. Each participation is a binding contract to abide by the rules or the ORGANIZERS will reserve the right to ban the participant.
3. ORGANIZERS reserves the rights to without further notice change the rules.
4. Each PARTICIPANT must follow the instructions from ORGANIZERS, and authorities, such as the security personnel, police, fire brigade, etc.