Mobile Legends (Mobile)
Date & Time
17 Aug 2019
59 minutes before start
PENDAFTARAN PROSES REGISTRATION
1) Semua ahli peserta mesti berdaftar di GAMEREADY.GG.
2) Semua ahli pasukan perlu dimasukkan ke dalam satu pasukan dekat GAMEREADY.GG sebelum mendaftar.
3) Untuk mendaftar dalam tournament ini, Kapten pasukan mesti mengisi borang pendaftaran dengan mengklik pada butang "Join Tournament" yang berwarna kuning.
4) Setelah dimasukkan ke dalam tournament ini, sila minta untuk menyertai kumpulan Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/516060732532570 untuk maklumat lanjut.
5) Sekiranya mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan, sila whatapps ke admin Julian (016-4524310) atau admin Andrian (019-9838688).
Prize Pool Distribution
Price Pool Distribution:
1st runner up: RM1,000
2nd runner up: RM500
About The Organizer
GameReady is a Malaysian tech startup working on an esports platform that offers the most accessible competitive gaming experience for professional and casual gamers alike.
We give our partners an esports platform to build their brand and engage the esports ecosystem and youth. GameReady aims to give gamers a progression and direct path to competing for esports professionally.
Setelah dimasukkan ke dalam tournament ini, team captain sila minta untuk menyertai kumpulan Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/516060732532570 untuk maklumat lanjut.
KUCHING FEST GAMING EXPERIENCE MLBB
1.0 Tournament Specific Terms and Conditions
- “Borneo Gaming Company” Is the “Organizer” of this MLBB tournament. The Organizer appoints the Tournament Admins and staffs.
- The act of confirming for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and format without notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
1.2 Eligibility/ Roster
- Teams Must Consist of a minimum of 5 team members.
- Any roster Changes must be communicated to the admin 3 days prior to the tournament. Any request made after 3 days may be declined by the organizer.
2.0 Tournament Schedule & Rules
2.1. Player Check-in
Players are required to check in 30 minutes before game starts and be ready to join lobby games 15 minutes before the scheduled games.
2.2. Tournament Schedule
- All official tournament schedules will be posted on the official website and official communication channels.
- If one team is not ready at designated time, their opponent will be granted a default win by contacting an admin and having him check the lobby.
3.0 Game Specific rules
3.1 Match Settings
- All games are to be played using the latest version of the game to participate in the tournament. Any updates must be installed before the start of the tournament.
- The tournament will use 5v5 Draft Mode.
- Tournament admin will set the standard for teams to create the game lobby; Tournament admins may instruct teams to join created lobbies that they have created.
- Tournament admins will create the game lobby, tournament admins may instruct teams to join created lobbies that they have created.
3.2 Match Reporting
- Both Teams are required to have screenshots of the end of match screens for verification purposes or if any dispute arises.
- Players are required to notify tournament admins if they decide to forfeit their match. Forfeiting matches may be subjected to penalties by the organizer.
4.0 Player Conduct
- Participants are expected to have the best behavior at all times. Unfair conduct may include, but are not limited to, hacking, game exploiting, tournament rigging and intentional disconnects.
- Participants are expected to showcase good sportsmanship and fair play.
- Failure to comply with these rules will incur penalties to individuals/participating teams.
5.0 PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
5.1 If any of the above rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions are broken/not met, tournament admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion.
5.1.2 Penalties that can be applied are the following:
- Default loss of round
- Disqualification of a player/team from the entire tournament.
5.2 ANY submission of false information will lead to penalties or repercussions.
The Organizer reserves the right to use names/photographs of participants as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and publicity without any prior notice to the participants. Participants will not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such uses.
The participants hereby confirms that all his/her personal information stated in the contest form is true and complete. The participants hereby irrevocably consent and authorize Organizer to process any of his/her information and to release the same to any related existing or future business partners or strategic alliance and/or any other third party as Organizer may in its absolute discretion deem necessary or expedient for the purpose of marketing and promotion of products and services. The Participants hereby confirm that no further permission or consent from him/her is necessary or required in relation thereto and this shall constitute the consent required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 or any other contractual consent for such disclosures of information.
7.1 The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Event or the game submission process, the operation of this Event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online and offline event.
7.2 The Organizer will not be held liable for any injuries or death caused during the duration of the event.
All official announcements will be done via Email and Facebook. All tournament coordinations, will be done via Whatsapp. Please provide a valid phone number with Whatsapp for communication with the team captain or team members upon registration. Please follow the instructions given
In the case that the admins are not able to contact the team before the “check-in” time. The team will be disqualified from the tournament.
9.0 ADMIN RIGHTS
- Admins may overrule all the rules listed above based on the situation.
- Admin decisions are final.